Associate’s Certificate :
Consilium Institute invites applications from graduates in psychology, social sciences, social work or related fields for ACIPP Program (Post-Graduate Professional Development Program leading to the title “Associate of the Consilium Institute of Professional Psychology)
The Certificate Course will offer selected candidates opportunity to :
- Receive comprehensive training in theory and practice and help them join the growing pool of experts in adolescent therapy providing training for the youth.
- Establish and develop their practice as trainers /counselors under supervision.
- Masters’ Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Social Work.
- Completion of at least one Internship Program with CIPP in specific areas (Child Guidance, Positive Psychology, Art & Poetry Therapy or Youth Training and Guidance)
Program Contents :
- Principles and Theories of Psychological Therapies & Counseling.
- Therapeutic Skills Training
- Neuro-Linguistic Therapy
- Teenager Dynamic Theory and Practice
- Psychometric Assessment, Diagnostic Skills
- Co-Training Practicum
On completion of the Program Requirements, successful candidates will be awarded the title of ACIPP (Associate of the Consilium Institute of Professional Psychology).
Short-Term Professional Development courses :
- Teachers’ Training in Behavior Management 4 weeks
- Psycho-Diagnostic & Therapeutic Skills for Pastoral Counselors 4 weeks
- Training Workshop - Parenting and Behavior Management – One Day
- Introduction to NLP and Brief Therapy Models – One Day.