Problem-solving Consultancy :
With our 2 decades of experience in psychological consulting, we are earned a great deal of trust from our valued clients. We are relied upon by discerning clients and referring doctors in the UAE and India for finding professional solutions to teenage problems, youth guidance, marital conflicts, personality disorders etc.
- Solution-focused “Reach-out” program making our service accessible worldwide through telephone, Skype and other communication media.
- Follow up program for clients who have moved to other cities.
- Combining personal visits and tele-counseling to ensure continuity and to achieve the best results.
- Senior Consultant: Dr George Kaliaden,Ph.D. Member of the American Psychological Association
- Backed by 22 Years of goodwill from fully satisfied clients and referring physicians.
- Relied by discerning clients in the UAE for problem-solving (teenage issues, youth guidance, marital conflicts, personality disorders etc.)
Our online mentoring services are widely used by college youth living on campuses away from home, by parents of teenagers who refuse to take professional help and by married people who wish to consult the psychologist privately without the spouse knowing about it.
Several organizations utilizethe online facility to get professional opinion about the mental and behavioral health of an employee. In such cases psychological screening / assessment is done online prior to one-on-one sessions.
Common Problems for which psychological help is sought :
- Depressive states associated with any specific event or experience
- Social phobia or fear of interacting with people
- Fear of air travel, other specific phobias / conditioned anxiety
- Panic attack and other anxiety disorders
- Tension headache and other (unexplained) bodily pains
- Hysterical fainting or other symptoms
- Uncontrollable anger and other destructive emotions
- Self-injurious behavior
- Anger issues, domestic violence
- Personality disorder (BPD, Obsessive etc.)
- Instability in career / frequent job changes
- Alcohol abuse and other addictions due to underlying psychological problems
- Teenage underachievement / sudden or gradual deterioration in academic performance
- College youth underachievement: Academic failure/ rebellious, defiant behavior
- Examination anxiety and panic
- Marital conflicts / relationship problems
- Pre-marital relationship problems/ evaluation of viability of marriage
- Divorce / Separation issues/ Damage control/ Family Therapy
- Child behavior management problems; school refusal, social skills deficits, loss of motivation, oppositional defiant behavior, conduct disorder etc.